Director and founder Lydia Drukarz has over 25 years’ experience in the PR industry and founded Wavelength PR in early 2010. Marketing Manager, Paul Atkinson, joined the company in 2011, overseeing all social media and provides support across all client campaigns.
Based in Hertfordshire, we are experts in promoting brands, businesses and services across corporate, entertainment, not-for-profit, lifestyle, literary, property and financial/accountancy sectors within London and the UK. Our expertise is in creating first class, bespoke PR campaigns for each of our clients – never a ‘one size fits all’ campaign. Understanding our client’s needs and providing a personal one-to-one approach is key to our company ethos.
We recognise that our clients have varying budgets and requirements and we have the flexibility to offer a one-off project or you may wish to use our services on a retainer basis. We listen to our clients’ needs and perfectly understand your PR requirements, tailoring our campaigns to satisfy all your campaign goals, always delivering a professional, efficient and competitively-priced service.
When you work with Wavelength PR, we guarantee you the following:
- Specialist advice in strategic, creative and commercial campaigns
- Straight talking, expert advice, fresh ideas and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Honesty and transparency at all times
- An active, hands-on involvement with all aspects of your campaign
- Delivering a targeted and focused campaign
- Realistic about what we can deliver
- Reliability and professionalism
- Excellent contacts, built up over many years in the industry
- Bring added value to the partnership to help your business grow
- Regular contact and progress reports throughout the campaign